Lincoln has been so fascinating to watch lately. He loves to put things into other things. I love watching him as he tries to see what fits, what seems to go together, and what is fun for him. He has quite the imagination.
Exhibit A:
This morning he put one of his socks and some of his toast from breakfast into a pan.
Exhibit B:
A shoe, a musical toy for infant carriers, and a soft building block into the laundry basket.
Exhibit C: The soft rings for his ring stacker toy were put into the compartment in his walker toy. This one is a pretty logical place to put things for a kid, but the things that he puts in there sometimes crack me up.
Exhibit D: A small sauce pan in a drawer. Yes, he can reach up high. A little too high. I am having to make sure that things on the counter are pushed back because he is able to reach them now if they are close to the edge. Yikes.
Exhibit E:
Mega Blocks in his race car track. There is always something funny in this, like bowling pins, stuffed toys, etc. He does the cars too, but loves watching other things spin around.
F: I found some other Mega Blocks in the storage drawer under his crib. There are just little surprises for me everywhere, I'm tellin' ya.
G. Tub animals in a cup. The other day I put a little tub toy (fish) in the cup that we use to pour water over Lincoln. He thought it was AWESOME (seriously) and then continued to put every possible thing around him into the cup.
H. Today we were playing with the sidewalk chalk outside. Lincoln put a piece of the chalk into the trailer hitch on our car. Made me wonder why I didn't think of that. Then it would just be right there the next time we wanted to go play. HA!
I wish I could display/tell about all of the little "hiding spots" that Lincoln has. He is such a little character.
3 comments:
Ha ha this looks like our house!
Brenden's mom told me that after we left their house one weekend she found one of Collin's half eaten apple slices in her towel drawer. :)
Cambrie does the same thing. Unfortunately, it stops getting cute when it involves my car keys and some random, remote little jar in a room we barely spend time in (and would never think to look). Thank goodness Patrick was watching when she tried to hide those :-). (And okay, even then it was a little cute.)
That is funny. Emmett STILL does this kind of stuff, but he has moved on to more of the take-everything-out-of-its-home-and-put-it-anywhere-else-but-back-in-its-home. :)
Post a Comment